This pink tool box was one of the greatest high school graduation presents I got! I have used its contents countless times and don’t know what I would do without it. This is one accessory no woman should go without.
Here is my list of top ten tools to have around the house.
1. Hammer: Hanging up wall art and seasonal decor
5. Wrench: When you made a mistake and need to get that nail or screw out. Oops!
6. Drill: Hanging up curtains, shelves or building gardening boxes and other fun things
7. Pliers: Get a good grip on anything you can’t pull out with your bare hands
8. Sander and Sand Paper: For the crafty woman who likes to refinish furniture or to smooth out any rough surface
9. Nails and Hooks: To hang up wall art and seasonal decor – you’ll always need them.
10. Measuring Tape: FOR EVERYTHING! Measuring the perfect position while hanging wall art, making sure the furniture you liked at the store will fit into the space you have, laying out plans for your living room to space out everything perfectly. (I recommend a travel measuring tape as well to keep in your purse – just in case you find something you love on the go!)
You can get your own Pink Ladies Tool kit here : http://www.collectionsetc.com/Product/105-piece-pink-ladies-tool-kit.aspx?utm_source=www.google.com&utm_medium=CSE&mr:trackingCode=3DFDD1BF-696A-E111-9D2A-001517B188A2&mr:referralID=NA